***DEEP DISCOUNT prices available for purchasing both Andromeda & Pegasus together***
- About Pegasus Report - an information manual about Pegasus, its characteristics and main features.
- Pegasus Portfolios & Performance - the result of exhaustive analysis and testing: numerous different recommended portfolios for
small, medium, large and professional account sizes that apply Position Sizing (Money Management) strategies. Historical performance
test results are provided in graphical format as well as detailed reports. This is an important manual and perhaps the one that will interest
you the most; it provides the road map for Pegasus.
- Pegasus Revelations - reveals in detail the system rules and trading logic. Everything is thoroughly revealed, disclosed and explained in
plain English. Nothing is held back!!
- Pegasus TradeStation file compiled in version 9.0 - NO locks, required keys or passwords. The source code is fully viewable in
TradeStation's development environment.
*IMPORTANT: please ensure that you have the latest version of TradeStation installed / updated. For more information on TradeStation
visit their website at www.TradeStation.com.
- The Trading & TradeStation Manual - important setup and trading instructions for Pegasus using TradeStation.
- TradersStudio Code: code for TradersStudio Professional version. Source code is fully viewable in the TradersStudio System Editor. For
more information on TradersStudio please visit their website at www.TradersStudio.com.
- System Combinations - a presentation of various examples combining portfolios from both Andromeda and Pegasus together.
Combining systems adds a whole new layer of diversification.
*NOTE FOR OTHER PLATFORM USERS:
while our systems are available in 3 different platforms (TradeStation, TradersStudio & a stand alone Windows software), we recognize
that there are other good trading platforms that you may prefer. Given that our systems are fully disclosed, and that all the trading rules
are simple and fully explained in plain, easy to follow English, some of our customers have easily been able to translate / re-program the
systems into their platform of choice. As long as you are proficient in the programming language of your platform, or can find someone
who is that can help you, adapting Andromeda or Pegasus into your platform of choice is an uncomplicated and achievable task. Keep in
mind though, that unfortunately on our end we cannot provide assistance in this matter since we do not use those other platforms, nor can
we verify that the code was properly translated / programmed into those other platforms.
Pegasus Windows Software: for Pegasus Owners Only - $295
A stand alone Windows software is available to those who have purchased Pegasus. The cost for this software is $295. You must first
purchase Pegasus prior to being eligible to purchase this additional item. If you wish to acquire this software and have already purchased
Pegasus please contact us since this item is not available for download from our website. We will first verify that you have already
purchased the standard package.
The Windows software package includes the following:
- Stand Alone Windows Software - compatible with most third party data providers. Software will run on Windows 95 and later versions,
including Windows 7. Software can be used for either historical back testing or real time trading.
- Sample Historical Data - sample data files to get you started and familiarize you with the software. Source: CSI. Sample portfolio
template files also included. For more information on CSI data please visit www.CSIdata.com.
- Windows Software Manual - setup and usage manual for the Windows Software, as well as the sample data and sample portfolio
- To extract files: Winzip. You may obtain a free evaluation copy at www.winzip.com.
- For User Manuals: Microsoft Word or compatible word processor.
- For TradeStation file: TradeStation - compatible with versions 9.0 or later versions. Please visit www.TradeStation.com for more
- For Windows software: Compatible with Windows 95 or later versions, including Windows 7. Software is also compatible with most third
party data vendors, including CSI. For more information on CSI data please visit www.CSIdata.com.
- For TradersStudio: TradersStudio Professional version. Please visit www.TradersStudio.com for more information.
Note: You don't have to trade the system yourself if you are participating in a broker assist program. Visit the Broker Assist page on this
website for more information.