Andromeda & Pegasus Futures Trading Systems - BUILT TO LAST!
- Andromeda: Named "Top 10 Most Consistent Performing Futures Trading System" 11 years in a row
by Futures Truth
Long term trend following system. Released to the public in April 2002.
- Pegasus: Excellent Intermediate Term Sister System - combines well with both long term and short term systems.
Released to the public in October 2003. HYPOTHETICAL HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE
Both trading systems are Fully Disclosed / Totally Transparent. Stand alone Windows software
available, and both TradeStation and TradersStudio full open source code files provided.
Download Detailed Information Reports
Jan 1980 - Apr 2015 Sample 22 Market Portfolio
Total Net Profits: $2,839,164. Average Profit Per Year: $80,452
Andromeda & Pegasus Combination with 22 Market Sample Portfolio: Corn, Dollar Index, Palladium, Five Year T-Notes, Sugar,
Euro Currency, Japanese Yen, Heating Oil, Natural Gas, Kansas City Wheat, 10 Yr T-Note, Eurodollar, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollar,
Feeder Cattle, Cotton, Rough Rice, 30 Yr U.S. Bonds, 2 Yr T-Notes, Crude Oil, Unleaded Gasoline, High Grade Copper.
- Tested Jan 1’st 1980 – Apr 15th, 2015. (35+ years)
- $50 deducted per trade for commission & slippage
- No Starting Capital Applied. Only Net Profits Shown
- Based on single contracts per trade
*NOTE: the vertical green lines on the chart above show the release dates. Andromeda was released in April 2002 while Pegasus in
October 2003, hence the two vertical green lines, one for each system's release date. Performance to the left of the line is pre-release
performance and performance to the right is post-release, i.e. performance on un-tested data that was not available (had not happened
yet) when the systems were released to the public back in April 2002 and October 2003 respectively. These are the same systems with a
32 year track record, including almost a decade of POST-RELEASE performance to back it up. Our systems are not just another 2 year
wonder. While they have their drawdown periods (like all trading systems do), they are built to last!
Please visit the Andromeda and Pegasus Performance pages on this website as well as the System Combinations page to see various
sample portfolios for different possible starting account sizes, that include detailed performance figures and drawdown analysis reports.
- Totally Mechanical: 100% objective trading systems – no guesswork or subjective interpretation. Based entirely on simple
- A decade of POST-RELEASE profitable performance – yes there were losing periods/drawdowns (all systems have them), however
Andromeda & Pegasus continued to perform as expected. They did not turn out to be just another new marketing sensation that fell apart
and broke down a couple of years after release!
- Fully Disclosed / Totally Transparent Systems: No black boxes, locks, required keys, passwords or anything of that nature. All rules
and trading logic fully revealed and thoroughly explained in plain English. You will know and understand the logic and reasons behind
each and every trade signal. Source code is also fully disclosed. TradeStation source code is fully viewable in TradeStation’s development
environment. In summary: you will know as much as the developer - nothing held back!!
- Multi Commodity Systems: Trade profitably across a diverse spectrum of markets. Same rules and parameter values applied to all
- Non-Optimized: Use exact same rules / logic and parameter values across all markets. No curve fitting. Out of sample testing results were
consistent with in sample ones, and now confirmed with almost a decade of post-release consistent performance.
- Simple systems with simple set of rules with few parameters: This increases probability of robustness - the likelihood that future
performance will be similar to hypothetical historical test results. Ask the true experts – simplicity is best!
- Adaptable for various account sizes: Different recommended portfolios suggested for different account sizes without significantly
altering proportionate returns on a percentage basis. Small, medium, large and professional size accounts can all be traded with the same
systems. Accommodate traders with all account sizes.
- Easy to trade: All orders, both entry and exit orders are executed on the next daily bar / next day's trading session – no need to monitor
the markets during the day.
- Totally Symmetric Trading Logic: No bias towards long or short trades and can go short just as easily as long.
- Use end of day daily bar data: Can be used with data from just about any vendor that provides reliable end of day daily bar data.
- Can apply Position Sizing / Money Management: Fully adaptable for trading multiple units and employing just about any Position
Sizing / Money Management formula. See our examples where a simple fixed fractional money management formula is applied. This results
in exponential growth versus linear growth in your account.
- Tested and Verified by Futures Truth, an independent third party entity dedicated to testing and tracking trading systems. We
recommend you obtain a private opinion letter on Andromeda & Pegasus from Futures Truth, along with their test results on our systems.
Futures Truth can be reached via telephone at 1 (828) 697-0273 (U.S.).
- Un-correlated to the stock market: commodities & currencies are hot, and will likely continue in the foreseeable future. Great way to
diversify your investments. Can also go short just as easily as long.
- Broker Assist programs available: See our Broker Assist page on this website for info.
PLEASE NOTE: User Manuals are available at no cost and without having to purchase. Please visit the Download Free User Manuals
page on our website for download instructions.
Disclosures & Disclaimers:
FUTURES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE AND PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE
RESULTS. THERE IS RISK OF SUBSTANTIAL LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING OR WITH ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR PROGRAM. CAREFUL
EVALUATION OF YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL SITUATION MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO DECIDING TO TRADE IN THE FUTURES
MARKETS OR ANY GIVEN TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY.
Please Note: All performance figures and illustrations were obtained using historical back testing on a computer and are not the results of
an actual account. No guarantee is inferred that future performance will be like the results shown. Futures trading involves risk. There is a
risk of loss in Commodity Futures trading.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures trading has large potential rewards, but also
large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures markets. Don't trade with
money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures. No representation is being made that any
account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system
or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC REQUIRED RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT:
NOTICE: "HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED
BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR
TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE
RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE
BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL
TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE
ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE
MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS
RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE
FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN
ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS
FUTURES TRADING INVOLVES RISK. THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS